April Sale
  •  Days 
  •  :
  •  :

You are now on our {0} Station. You can also visit our {1} site www.pandawhole.com{3} for a better shopping exprerice.

Search Suggestion
{keywordHL}

Thank You Sticker, Paper Self Adhesive Stickers, Rectangle with Word THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE YOU HAVE BEEN EXPECTING ME OPEN ME (02BA3P)

If you want to know more discount products, please click here >>

Color & Options

Size Options:
Size Conversion:

inch

cm

Selected [0] Items
      Bulk Editing:
      Add to Wish List

Send Inquiry

Add to cart sucessfully

Failed to Add!
      Reached the Maximum of 2000.

0 item(s) total: 0

View Cart / close

• Brown Thank You Sticker, Paper Self Adhesive Stickers, Rectangle with Word THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE YOU HAVE BEEN EXPECTING ME OPEN ME, Brown, 15.4x6.4x0.01cm, 50 sheets/bag

02 Brown

SKU: DIY-B041-18A

MOQ: 30 Packages (300 Bags)

20% OFF

US $6.03

Description

Thank You Sticker, Paper Self Adhesive Stickers, Rectangle with Word THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE YOU HAVE BEEN EXPECTING ME OPEN ME

● Material: Made of quality self-adhesive stickers, easy to peel off from the backing and stick to any smooth, clean and dry surface, without leaving residue.

● Highly Distinctive Text: The brightly white color font is ptrinted in the red or yellow background, making words”fragile-handle with care-this sides up” easily be noticed and read.

● Application: Fit as shipping stickers for cartoons, bubble mailer, poly bags, cardboards, glass.