Holiday Notice:Our Customer Service will be closed from Jan. 23rd ~ Jan. 29th because of the Chinese Spring Festival. Factories will resume supply on Feb.8th, 2020 PST. You can still place orders as usual during this period and leave messages to us. Your orders and messages will be processed in priority when we come back. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We recommend you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including information we collect from you directly; information we collect about you when you visit our sites, use our services, or view our online advertisements; and information we collect about you from other sources. We collect personal information about our users when you use this website or service.
We collect information directly from you when you register with our site, participate in our offers, promotions, purchase products from our site, or otherwise provide information directly to us. We collect Personal Information, along with other types of information, on the website. “Personal Information” means information that, alone or in combination with other information, can be used to identify or contact an individual and may include, but is not limited to
· Username and password.
· Name, email address, postal address
· Phone number or mobile number.
· Demographic information.
· Payment information (such as a credit card).
· Future communication preferences.
· Your browser type and operating system.
· Web pages you view.
· Links you click.
· IP address.
· Site you visited before coming to our site.
· Promotional offers or links you connect to via emails.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including commercially available sources and public databases. The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
· Name, postal address.
· Income level.
· Your interests such as hobbies and pets.
· Consumer and market research data.
· Purchase behavior.
· Publicly observed data or activities, such as blogs, videos, user generated content, shopping behavior.
All of the information we collect about you may be combined, which helps us tailor our communications to you and maximize your customer experience with us.
Pandawhole does not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to others. This information is for our private records only. We may, however, use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by us and to manage our sites and services.
The following are ways we may use the information we collect about you:
· Send Hot Deals, New Arrivals, Promotions etc.
· Develop new products and services.
· To provide you with other services that we have offered to you
· Create and manage your account.
· Process payment for purchases or other services.
· Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
· Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests.
· Analyze the use of our products, services and sites.
· Determine the effectiveness of our advertising.
We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
We only send you promotional email messages if you provide us with your contact information and opt in to receive the messages. You can stop receiving promotional email messages from Pandawhole by following the instructions provided in any such message you receive.
Our site provides you the opportunity to opt-in and to opt-out of receiving communications from Pandawhole. To have your information removed from the our database, please contact us with your request online. You may request your right of access or right of correction by logging in at https://www.pandawhole.com. Alternatively, you may click the unsubscribe link as shown in our electronic promotional materials; or can write to us via e-mail to [email protected].
As a registered user, you can view, correct or update the personal contact information you provide us at any time. We recommend that you do not reveal your password to anyone and do not choose to save your login information on shared computers. Pandawhole, will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited phone calls or in any unsolicited e-mails.
Although we try to protect your information, there is not one website or company, including Pandawhole can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any your information, what you transmit or undergoing will be at your own risk.
Payment Security methods
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit or debit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. Pandawhole does not retain credit or debit card numbers on our systems.
We employs cookies to speed your navigation, recognize your access privileges, and track your sites usage.
We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf. In so doing, we may need to share your personal information with them. Please note that we provide our service providers with only the personal information they need to perform their services and we require that they protect this information and not use it for any other purpose.
For example, we may reply on a service provider to:
· Fulfill your product and service requests and answer your questions.
· Host our sites and deliver our emails and mobile messages.
· Contact contest winners, manage payments or take other actions on our behalf.
· Analyze data, sometimes combined with other sources, to send more targeted communications to you.
· Conduct research and analyze data to improve our products, services and sites.
We provide these companies with the personal information they need to provide these services on our behalf. We require these companies to protect this personal information and to not use the information for any other purpose.
We recognize the importance of protecting children's online privacy. Pandawhole does not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13, and Pandawhole does not target its website to children.